Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Con Calendar updated

I took some time tonight to update the conference calendar - LOTS of interesting new stuff. IT Underground is going to Dublin... London is getting yet another confab that looks to have good potential, it will be interesting to see what overlap (if any) the Black and White Ball will have with EUSecWest and UnCon. BAD ELPHIE, I didn't get HITB Dubai on the list until after the event, my deepest apologies to the HITB crew (not that any of them read this, but still...) The third CONfidence happens in Krakow Poland in May. Perhaps most interesting is the new conference in Asia, VNSeCon in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. VIET-freaking-Nam! That's awesome. We're everywhere.

When I have time I'm going to try to create a section for some of the smaller meet-up events like ChiSec, BeanSec, Atlanta's SIP, etc. But no time for that this week.

Did I miss an event? Let me know!

~Elphie

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are watching... ;) Thanks for putting us on your calendar even if it is after the conf and don't forget about HITBSecConf2007 - Malaysia in September! If you can make it out, do drop us a note so we can get you some backstage passes and invites to the post con party!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Elphaba said...

wheee! another reader! Always nice to know I'm not just talking to myself.

~E

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home