Saturday, March 11, 2006

Seven things I've learned this week

1. I shouldn't drive while listening to the Black Eyed Peas Monkey Business CD. I seem to be incapable of doing so without dancing in my seat and taking my hands off the wheel.

2. Very smart people don't read email instructions when sober. So giving the instructions again (even in writing) when they are intoxicated has limited effectiveness.

3. If you have a lot to get done, insomnia can be your friend.

4. Sometimes my instincts are right, and fighting for them pays off.

5. Sometimes my impulses are wrong and I should just walk away.

6. The people I work with are awesome, and I can count on them. (I knew this already, but this week was a great reminder)

7. Get the cell phone number of your limo driver, particularly if you are going to get out of the car and expect them to be there when you want to get back in.

Of course I learned quite a few other cool things this week, including several nifty tricks that will make my job easier and more interesting. I didn't think it was even possible for the Best Job In The World to get any better... heh.

~Elphie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home