Friday, April 28, 2006

No, I'm not hitting the nitrous oxide today...

the maniacal laughing is merely a by-product of amusement overload. Three unbelievably funny things have presented themselves to me today.

1. Elphie iz tha most K-to-tha-izzick ass brotha playa evah.
http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url=http://elphabawest.blogspot.com
plug in your favorite website and join the hyena club. Seriously, me n tha homeys be bout to vomit we be laughin so H-to-tha-izzard.

2. Chain email run amok.
I got a chain email from a friend today. Normally I'd just delete it without reading it, but this one was too damn funny. I swear to god, it is an underwear pyramid scheme. That's right. If I send person #1 a pair of new panties, add my name to the list, and send out six new copies, I should (in theory) receive 36 pairs of new panties in return. I'm sorry, but this is just funny. I might open a PO Box under a pseudonym and play along just for the social experiment angle. If I do, I'll let you know if I actually get any undies or just more junk mail from Val-u-pak.

3. Your thoughts are your password.
Am I the only one envisioning Monty Python here?
Bridgekeeper: Stop. What... is your name?
Galahad: Sir Galahad of Camelot.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?
Galahad: I seek the Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?
Galahad: Blue. No, yel...
[he is also thrown over the edge]

And if that isn't tickling your funny bone, try this.

oh man, if I don't stop laughing I'm going to get hiccups...

~Elphie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home